I Am A Ritualist Sorry Spiritualist | Primesong I Am A Ritualist Sorry Spiritualist - Primesong I Am A Ritualist Sorry Spiritualist | Primesong


























Friday, May 8, 2020

I Am A Ritualist Sorry Spiritualist


Welcome


Share... ☂

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Google Plus
Stay with me before drawing conclusion. Spiritual is a combination of two words "Spirit" and "Ritual".

Ritual is a set of fixed actions and sometimes words performed regularly, especially as part of a ceremony.

Spirit-ritual are set of activities or actions that provokes, activates and invokes spirits.

In the market place if you are not a ritualist, you may end up being used for ritual.

For the occult world they use animals, human parts and blood to invokes spirit that assist them accomplish great fit.

They fraternize with spirit and get empowered to do the unusual and extra ordinary. The supernatural is simply Superior to the natural.

But in the kingdom our rituals include prayer, fasting, worship, praise, evangelism, kingdom service, tithes, offering and more especially sacrificial seed which is "blood".

In the realm of the spirit blood speak volume and is a respected element.

When occultist want to invoke spirits they do incantations, but when I want to invoke spirits I speak in tongues.

The spirits occultist invoke are demons. The spirits I invoke are angels. Light is stronger than darkness.

Friends invoke your spirits, they are your advantage in the market place.

So next time you say I am spiritual, I hope you understand what you mean.

It means I mingle, interact and associate with spirits. I operate from a world beyond this world that governs this world. It also means I am supernatural, not ordinary.

I hope you are blessed.

Hebrews 12:22‭-‬24 GNB
Instead, you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, with its thousands of angels. You have come to the joyful gathering of God's firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, who is the judge of all people, and to the SPIRITS of good people made perfect. You have come to Jesus, who arranged the new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that promises much better things than does the blood of Abel.

#Iamiykeoyeka
#Iamaglobalgiant
#Thenew2020
#Ingatheringandyouthfoundation
Post Summary

Post Title:

I Am A Ritualist Sorry Spiritualist

Post Description:



Show Kogipress love by Copying the Below link and Share on Social Media
Share :

kogipress

No comments:

Post a Comment